Fill the Frame Portraits
Zoom in really tight to remove distractions – this can be the pup’s face or body. This makes is easy for people to clearly see the subject and intent of your photo. Remember to keep the eyes in focus!
Bonus Tip: Check out a fun photo editing app for your phone called Snapseed.
Ginger Flake Cookies
1 c – Rice flour (packed tightly)
1/2 c – Tapioca starch (packed tightly)
1 – Egg
1/4 c – Cinnamon
4 tbsp – Ground ginger
3 tbsp – Applesauce
3/4 c – Water (room temp.)
1/4 c – Honey
2 1/2 tbsp – Molasses
1/4 c – Canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.(All flours, starch, ginger and cinnamon)
3. Whisk all wet ingredients together until all combined.
4.Fold wet and dry ingredients together until all combined. Dough should not be too sticky to the touch add more oat flour until it is no longer sticky and rolls in to ball easily. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
5. Using rolling pin roll dough to minimum of 1/4 inch. If dough is sticking to rolling pin place plastic wrap over dough and then roll.
6. You can use any cookie cutter. I used a plunge snowflake cutter cutter.
7. Place cookies on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. No need to leave a lot of space between cookies they will not spread much when baking.
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
9. Optionally you can frost. I used 4 oz nonfat Greek yogurt and added tapioca starch until it was consistency of frosting. Pipe on cookie. I used 2 drops of blue food color mixed with unsweetened coconut and sprinkled on the yogurt frosting while it was still wet.
Henry Update: His Christmas wish came true and he was adopted right before Christmas!
Announcing Fuzz to Fur Puppy Sessions 2.0 2019
Too The Dogs Photography offers customized photography sessions for you and your dog. Together we will choose a scenic location, and capture unique, special, memorable, and heartwarming moments. We offer a variety of packages. Professional, fun, and personalized experience!